Rehabilitation is essential for those patients recovering from injuries or who suffer from chronic problems. Getting better is only the beginning, we are committed to finding and correcting the cause of the problem not just the symptoms. At Harborne Chiropractic Clinic we believe that that no two problems are alike which is why we offer the rehab assessment to uncover your specific biomechanical weaknesses and problems. This enables us to guide you through a safe step by step programme that is suitable for your needs, to help prevent future episodes.
The practitioners at Harborne Chiropractic ensure that rehabilitation programmes and advice are tailored specifically to each individual and take into account availability of time, equipment and previous experience. For this reason we offer three variations of rehabilitation:
- 1 hour 1-2-1 assessment and programe
- 30 minute 1-2-1 assessment and programme
- 1 hour group core class (max of 3 people per class)
What to expect from the 1-2-1 sessions?
- We begin by taking you through a number of tests to determine exactly which areas are dysfunctional.
- Assess for faulty habits, such as incorrect lifting and poor posture
- This enables us provide you with exercises specific to your problem, which will show you how to perform correctly and safely
- We will keep a close eye on your progress, making the exercises more challenging as your ability improves.
This will allow you to enjoy a healthier way of like, without that constant nag of pain in the back of your mind.
Rehab does not just have to be for preexisting patients of the clinic. Those recovering from surgery or looking to enhance sporting performance would benefit from rehabilitation.